Friends of Marshall Square Park is a group of concerned neighbors formed to support the care, preservation, and improvement of our park for the benefit of the citizens of the Borough of West Chester.
- Preserve the Park, including the arboretum, hardscape, and all historic structures.
- Heighten awareness at the Borough Parks and Recreation Department and among Borough Council members of the existence and mission of the Friends of Marshall Square Park.
- Prioritize and define Park projects and present them for approval and funding to the borough.
- Raise funds through membership fees, donations, grants, and fundraising events.
- Increase membership and awareness of our group by advertising in borough publications and promoting our group and its mission via literature drops, events, newspaper articles and word of mouth.
- Encourage responsible use of the Park for all residents to enjoy by promoting appropriately-scaled community activities in the Park.
Your skills and enthusiasm can make a big difference, and any amount of time you can donate is greatly appreciated! We are currently seeking a Vice President, as well as help on the Events, Concerts, and Communication/Membership Outreach committees.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the West Chester community. By volunteering with us, you’ll play a crucial role in enhancing and maintaining a beloved historical site and popular outdoor area cherished by our local community.
|Susan Sabo and Beth Soldwisch
|Ronnie Balassone, Kelly McCulrey, Sue McCutcheon, Lee Miller, Angela Payson, Kathy Talley, Marion White, Betsy Woodrow
|Jeff Beitel, Rick Ammons, Roger Lacy
|Park Cleanup Committee
|Donna & Craig Jordon, Pat Loew, Mary Kay McCann, Adriana Trajtenberg, Gordon Woodrow